Sarah, this is my attempt of getting him to dance. I had to put the camera down on the desk so the couch is in the way a bit, but he's dancing! I'll have to try and convince him to let me tape him, any bribes?
Josh keeps looking over at the camera are you SURE he didn't know it was on? Even if he did it was a VERY CUTE video of Josh with the kids! I love how they are laughing when they are dancing with Josh. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully you won't get in trouble for posting this on your blog.
Alexis, You are the best! Thanks for fulfilling my request and beyond! And I didn't even have to do my part :) hA! That was so cute--he is a fun Dad and I love hearing Megan giggle the entire time...you'll have to play that at her wedding :) I love dancing with the kids too. So fun!
6 comments:
Josh keeps looking over at the camera are you SURE he didn't know it was on? Even if he did it was a VERY CUTE video of Josh with the kids! I love how they are laughing when they are dancing with Josh. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully you won't get in trouble for posting this on your blog.
Go Josh, It was really cute dancing with the kids!
color me impressed :) wonder if I could talk tim into letting me tape him being goofy........
This is too funny! Josh is one of the cutest dads I have ever seen. The kids look like they are having a blast. Way to go Josh!! Very entertaining!
what a fun dad!!
Alexis,
You are the best! Thanks for fulfilling my request and beyond! And I didn't even have to do my part :) hA! That was so cute--he is a fun Dad and I love hearing Megan giggle the entire time...you'll have to play that at her wedding :) I love dancing with the kids too. So fun!
Post a Comment