Holy cow! my little girl feels the very same way about our house I totally have tons of picaso's all over my house I gave up cleaning them up-- Just going to wait for her to out grow her phase then paint over them. For now I just love them cause one day I will miss them
3 comments:
Holy cow! my little girl feels the very same way about our house I totally have tons of picaso's all over my house I gave up cleaning them up-- Just going to wait for her to out grow her phase then paint over them. For now I just love them cause one day I will miss them
Zane used to like that too. He drew on my big screen TV with a green sharpie. Luckly magic erasers are awsome or we might have one less kid right now.
Alexis does carving in the deck, and the wood shelf ring any bells?
Post a Comment