Monday, November 10, 2008

Haircut

Bryson's new haircut, I think he looks handsome and had to show everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alexis you did a great job!He is such a handsome little boy! He is growing up so fast!!!!

Tiffany Gremmert said...

He is a cutie pie!

Linda Kelly said...

He really looks so much older in that picture. I guess he should since his birthday is coming up in December. He is adorable and just love that Hurley shirt he is wearing!!

Nic & Kandis said...

Watch out ladies!!! He is so cute. I hope we get to see you for Thanksgiving at Jacob and Julia's. Let's pray for good weather.

Jessica said...

He looks so handsome I LOVE it! I think he looks handsome any way. I agree with Linda I love his shirt. Someone (Linda) has good taste. He is adorable. Kylie misses you guys she talks about the kids all the time!