Bryson had to get his blood drawn last week to test how allergic he is to eggs, or if he really is allergic to eggs. You can read about the experience
here, but the results are... NO EGGS for 2 more years! They will retest him then. So anyone know any good egg free cookie, brownie or cake recipes? I've tried substituting but it doesn't always turn out that great. Also if anyone has any good egg substitutes I would love those too.
3 comments:
You should talk to my friend Jessica, she is going through the same thing with her little girl - I'll tell her to post any good recipes she finds. You could make pumpkin spice cookies 1 can of pumpkin (15 oz) and one box of spice cake mix (and some chocolate chips too:)) Bake 350 13 - 15 minutes...
Also, specialty food stores - the kind of health nut people, have TONS of stuff. I got a box of gluten free, egg free, dairy free sugar cookies.
Yup, you can always tell the person who has dealt with allergies:) They write mile long "comments"
Good Luck & hugs!!!
That sucks! It just add a whole new complication to cooking. One of our missionaries is allergic to milk and eggs, so cooking meals for them is a huge challenge. I wish I had some advice for you. Good luck!
I've got some give me a call 801-509-1454
Post a Comment