Saturday, November 08, 2008

Tag Tag Tag

Alright, so I have been tagged a few times lately, so I guess we will do them all in 1 post, and in fast forward, anyone that likes the tag then please do it, since you are tagged!!

1st Tag: Dinner Tag

So I am suppose to do 5 recipes, but with the limited time, I will post 1, sorry Nat, if you want more e-mail me, since dessert really is my specialty.

This is the recipe that I made to try and impress Josh's family the first time I met them, I guess it worked!!

Chicken Roll Ups

-1 pkg refrigerated crescent rolls
-about 2 ounces of cream cheese softened
-1 can of cooked chicken (I use 1 from Costco so if you are getting it from the grocery store you may need 2, depending on how much chicken you want inside.)

Sauce:
-1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
-1/2 cup milk
-3/4 cup sour cream

How to:
Spread crescent rolls, 2 triangles together on a clean counter or wax paper (you should have 4 rectangles), spread with softened cream cheese over entire rectangle to your liking. Put chicken on 1/2 of the rectangle. You can also sprinkle with whatever spices you would like. Then fold other 1/2 of rectangle over the top and pinch around the sides to seal the chicken inside. Cook in the oven at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes. It should be golden brown on top.
Sauce How to:
Put all ingredients in sauce pan on the stove on medium heat. Stir until all ingredients are combined, continue stirring occasionally.

I like to put any of the extra chicken into the sauce and I use the leftover sauce and eat it with rice for another meal.

Serve with:
I usually serve this with corn, and that is it. You can also do cooked carrots sprinkled with brown sugar, or a salad.


Tag #2 Lucky 7's


7 Things that I CAN do:


1. Bake
2. Laundry
3. Clean
4. take pictures
5. Be a friend
6. Organize files, but not my house
7. Run

7 Things I CAN'T do:

1. cook
2. win the lottery ( i wish I could)
3. Be in more then 1 place at once
4. Josh would tell you that I can't sing, even tho I love to while listening to my MP3 player.
5. Decorate my home
6. fix a computer
7. get a good grade in a biology class


7 Things I always say:


1. I love you
2. So...
3. Not until you eat your dinner
4. put your (fill in the blank) away
5. Do you want to sit in time out?
6. Don't hit
7. Thank you

7 Things I Always Eat:

1. Something sweet
2. Olives
3. cereal
4. Smart Ones
5. Fruit
6. Vegi's (usually only at dinner)
7. Ground beef in whatever we are making for dinner


Tag #3: 8 is Great!

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:

1. The Amazing Race
2. Survivor
3. The Office
4. Chuck
5. The Big Bang Theory
6. How I met your Mother
7. The Biggest Loser
8. Big Brother

8 Things that Happened to me Yesterday:

1. Got to sleep in
2. Bathed my son
3. Went to church
4. Watched Megan do her part in the Primary Program
5. Served ice cream to all of the primary kids, I got to pour the chocolate fudge on the ice cream
6. My wonderful husband made dinner
7. Put the kids to bed after a couple of fits
8. Watched the amazing race


8 Places you Like to Eat:

1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Loomis Chinese
3. P.F. Changs
4. Mimi's Cafe
5. Cheedars
6. BJ's
7. Cafe Rio
8. My Home

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:

1. Josh getting into dental school
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Kids Bedtime
5. Getting pregnant
6. Josh or I getting a job
7. My Sharing time to be over with
8. My kids being perfect little angels (this one comes and goes)


8 Things on My Wish List:

1. A cruise
2. A vacation without the kids
3. A van
4. Josh getting into dental school
5. My kids to always stay in the gospel
6. a baby
7. New Clothes
8. my kids to always be happy and entertained (by good things)


So that is all of the tags! Sorry it took me so long with some of them, but I hope that they help you get to know me better.

2 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

Love the tags--fun to learn more about you :) Thanks again for having the game night. It's always fun to just get together with the girls :)

Tiffani said...

Made your roll ups tonight for dinner with some carrots and heard no complaints so they were a big hit. Thanks for sharing!