Thursday, November 13, 2008

Little Artist

Megan has come home lately with some really good pictures. Sometimes I think that she stole someone else's picture, she is drawing really good. But here are a couple of my favorites lately...

Megan explains it as..."This is me standing on top of the hill with flowers and the sun."
"This one is of the beach with the palm trees, and the fish in the ocean." She must really love the beach (since she was last on a beach around 3 yrs ago, does she remember that?)

I also wanted to just let everyone know that Josh will be going in for his Dental interview at the University of Louisville tomorrow (Nov 14th). I will let you know how it goes, but pray for him, we hope that this is the year.

3 comments:

Ashly said...

*AWESOME!!* good luck Josh!!! *fingers crossed*

Hksedwick said...

Good luck tomorrow!!

Linda Kelly said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the interviewers!! They have got to see that you are serious about going to dental school by now!! You will do GREAT!