Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Bed

Megan has decided that her bed is too uncomfortable and has moved her bed here...

I thought that this would last 1 night and she would realize how soft and comfy her bed really is, but it has been 5 nights now, maybe I should take down her "other" not so soft bed.

3 comments:

Allie said...

What a character! Her cute purple bed looks much more comfortable than the floor! But hey, as long as she's sleeping in her own room, I wouldn't complain - both of my girls end up in OUR bed, EVERY night!! Well, Troy has finished interviewing and now we just have to wait to see where he matched. He has to rank the schools and then they have to rank him and then we have to match somewhere, have you heard of this? It's so scary because it's not really up to us! I will keep you posted though, thanks for asking. When will Josh hear back?

Growing Up Skye said...

That is so funny! Kids do the craziest things, huh? Skye has decided to take naps on our bed now. She sleeps fine in her crib at night, but absolutely refuses to nap in it. It's nerve-wracking, but so silly at the same time!

Anonymous said...

Have Megan call Great Grandma Stevenson she would always tell us the story of the little bed that ran away. Maybe I could film it on one of her good days.