Tuesday, February 10, 2009

100 Days of School

Megan is celebrating 100 days at school this week and they had the assignment to make something with 100 things. Megan chose to draw 100 Mickey Mouse heads.
Bryson also wanted in on the action since he was coloring while Megan was doing her homework.
I also wanted to comment on how cute Megan was today. I think part of it was that she felt cute. But I wanted to brag about my awesome husband who did Megan's hair into "shrek ears" last night for Megan's ballet class. She got so many compliments on how cute her hair was that she wanted to keep them in. So today she went to school with them in and LOVED it, plus she is wearing one of her new shirts that I got her, she looked adorable today, thanks to Dad!

4 comments:

JACK!E said...

Alexis, she so has your smile!

Jessica said...

She does look cute! I LOVE that look when I do Kylie's hair. Way to go Josh for doing Megan's hair. You have showed up most Dad's! Kylie keeps talking about Megan and Bryson. We need to do webcam or something.

Tadd & Linda said...

I saw her at school, and she looked darling!

Linda Kelly said...

What a great smile she has. The Mickey ears are a true Norgren trait!! Hugs and Kisses from Grandma!!