Wednesday, February 04, 2009

16 Weeks

Alright this isn't the best picture of me, but it is to document the size of my belly. I really wish that it wasn't this size already, but I keep telling myself that this is my 3rd baby, and hopefully I won't gain as much weight as I did on the other 2.
I went to my 16 week check up today and they were able to hear the heartbeat this time (since last time they couldn't find it and they had to do an ultrasound), the heart rate was 148-152. I realized that after I left they didn't measure me to make sure I am still mearsuring correctly for my due date. But I was able to schedule my ultrasound for next month to find out what we are having. I feel like it is coming so quickly. Hopefully it doesn't start going slow now.

11 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

You look so good for being so far along!! Can't wait to know if it is a girl or boy. Either one is fine with us! Stay healthy and strong and don't stop working out!!

Laura Jansson said...

Alexis, you look great--you are not big at all! Can't wait to hear what you're having. I tried a few of those "gender predictor" sites on your friends blog. There were mixed results, but more said boy than girl for us. Do you have a feeling on what yours is? Girl or boy?

JACK!E said...

You are so cute! I love pregnant bellies! Any guesses on what it might be? How does the heart rate compare to your other two kids?

Tiffani said...

Love the baby bump

Sarah said...

so cute so cute!

Julia Kelly said...

can't believe you're already 16 weeks along! You look great! Hope you're feeling great too! Miss you guys.

Ashly said...

yes- you look great. And for the record- GIRL. ;) ash

Nic & Kandis said...

You look good Alexis. It is so funny to look at belly shots that early in the pregnancy now that I am so big!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute honey!
Cant wait to find to out what your having!

Growing Up Skye said...

Your belly is barely poking out! You look fabulous as everyone else has already stated!

Justin and Lindy said...

You really are a cute prego girl! At least you really do look pregnant. I just look chubby! Congrats!