I just wanted to voice my frustration in hopes that it will help me feel better, but I HATE having to have patience. Okay, so it is good for things like dealing with my kids, and waiting for the weather to be warm again. But right now I feel all I have to do is WAIT and have PATIENCE. The one thing that I have felt like I have had to have a TON of patience on is waiting for Josh's acceptance to dental school. It's been 3 years of WAITING. I feel like my life is on replay every year. Apply to dental school... WAIT... get denied... apply for dental school... Wait some more... get denied... apply for dental school... wait again... and hopefully this time get accepted. But we are still Waiting. We thought that we would have heard something by now, so Josh has been calling down to the school almost weekly (This is what the school gets for making us WAIT) to find out what his status is, just to find out that they haven't made their decisions yet. So every day we keep waiting. We don't talk about it every day, but you know that we are both thinking about it waiting for the e-mail or letter of acceptance.
I hate living in this waiting stage, it seems like everything is waiting on if he gets accepted... Is he going to be in school when our next baby comes (speaking of baby, another thing to wait for, what are we having? When is this baby going to come? How big am I going to get?)... will he be able to help out Mortenson Dental and go back to working in the dental field that he loves before school starts?... will Josh be taking a very well deserved skiing trip with his Dad and brother?... How much longer will we be living here?... and the list goes on and on, but I think you get the point.
Well to update everyone on our waiting, the last thing that Josh heard is that yesterday (Monday) was their last day of interviews and then they are going to meet as a board and prepare the next set of acceptances. So we are hoping to hear something next week, or this week if we are lucky. Thanks for listening (reading) I just needed to get this out.
3 comments:
YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO VENT!! I am happy to hear you vent. Sometimes I wonder if you are human since you RARELY talk about all of the trials in your life. Waiting has got to be the HARDEST lesson in life! We will keep you guys in our prayers. Love you!
Cyber hug. I feel your pain girl. I think that's the hardest part of the whole thing, is just not knowing how to plan your life. It would be so much easier if they just said "no" but instead they drag it out. I'm so sorry you're going through this. :) It does take a toll on ya.
Waiting sucks. It took 5 years for Ginger to finally say I could have my dream job. I feel you pain. Now we are waiting to see when we can get back to Sacto and buy a house. We are also waiting for you guys to get through dental school so you can come back to Sacto and chill with us. We rerally miss you guys. So I don't think the waiting will ever stop. We will always be waiting for something.
Post a Comment