Wednesday, March 04, 2009

20 Weeks and...


20 weeks along and feeling pregnant. I put 2 pictures on here cuz this top picture was the "cute" picture but my arm was blocking most of my belly so I had Josh take another, and another , and another. But here is the other one...
I thought that it looked funny. My belly looks like it is at a point. I had him take a couple more but they looked the same, so really it just looks weird. Does my belly really look like that? I also don't like that I gain my weight not only in the belly, but my thighs and bottom. I don't know if you can tell, but I can. Megan even asked me why my bottom was bigger.
Today I went in for my doctor apt and they did an ultrasound. They said that everything is looking good and I'm still right on for my due date. Here are a few pictures from my apt.

Look at the curve of that spine.
This was the best profile picture (baby on bottom left) the baby was moving a lot during the whole ultrasound.
I just think that this picture looks a little creepy.
And in case you wanted to know what we were having...
Can you guess?

13 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW! I think I see a bumpity bump in that ultrasound! Am I right...a boy?

You look fabulous my prego friend! Wish you lived closer so we could rub each other's feet :)

JACK!E said...

Congratulations! Is Bryson so excited? I am so happy for you!

Nordgren Mommy said...

Boys are so fun! Congratulations! Are your kids excited it's a boy?

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I had a hard time telling what it was since it wasn't very obvious. He didn't want you guys to have any doubts huh. :) We are so excited for you!

Linda Kelly said...

Can't wait to add another boy to the Kelly Clan!! I bet Bryson is so excited to have a baby brother to play with. Megan will make a great big sister since she has already had practice with her other brother!! Glad he looks great and healthy. Can't wait to hold him. I have to stock up on boy things again since Kandis just had the last boy!!

Ashly said...

that's one subtle, modest little boy you've got there ;) .... can't believe I was wrong!! it just never happens!

Tiffani said...

Boy oh boy! Congrats!

Ashly said...

forgot to say...*congratulations*!!! and I'm so excited for you!

Laura Jansson said...

Yay! You and Josh were right, I guess! Hooray for another cute little boy :) Do you have a name for him?

Allie said...

Yay! Another boy! You look awesome pregnant! I don't dare post any pictures of me pregnant, but I probably should since it only gets worse from here! Congratulations, I'm so excited for you!

Utah Mom with BA said...

gotta love how shy he is about it all!!
now, lets hope he doesn't surprise us all and come out as a girl. heehee

Provo FSA said...

We are all excited for you. Kylie was a little concerned she might loose James to you guys but I think all is well now. We are so excited to add a boy to the family!!

The Kelly Family said...

Congratulations! It looks pretty obvious to me. My ultrasounds have never looked like that. Yeah, Bryson gets a brother! Congrats!