Wednesday, April 01, 2009

24 Weeks

Some days I can't believe that I am already 24 weeks along, and others I wish that it was already July. I feel like I'm huge, but know that I am going to get at least double this size. I'm still working out at least 3 times a week to try and keep my weight gain to a minimum, and when I say minimum I mean not 50 pounds. I did go to my appointment today and they said that I am measuring right on, so at least they didn't push my due date back. I'm starting to get anxious to meet our little fella and see the kids interact with him. Only 16 more weeks!

7 comments:

JACK!E said...

Good work, working out 3 times a week! I haven't worked out once since I got pregnant back in October. It was all over when the morning sickness and energy loss hit. Our due dates seem forever away and so, so soon all at the same time. Cute little belly.

Julia Kelly said...

lookin good Alexis! we're about 7 weeks apart, how fun to have kids close together!

KyleandAmanda said...

Alexis, you look awesome! I am so impressed that you are still working out!

Sarah said...

Cute stuff! I love to see belly shots (I hate taking them...but love seeing yours!).

What are you doing to workout? I need more ideas this time. Yesterday I went to the Cardio Sculpt class at the gym and modified EVERYTHING for me. I felt a little silly and kept laughing every time the instructor would say "engage your abs" or "flatten your tummy" etc.

Good times. The belly got lots of attention yesterday :)

Linda Kelly said...

You look great!! It will be here before you know it. Keep up the work outs and your labor will be easier I hear!! (especially with the epideral!)Can't wait to hold the little guy.

The Kelly Family said...

You look great! And your so good to keep working out while your pregnant. Each pregnancy feels like it goes by faster. Good luck with everything :)

Jessica said...

You look great! Good job on working out I'm sure it's hard when you have a big belly to carry around. I wish I could be out there with you and the kids to experience it all with you. Oh well this will have to do. Love you!