Love the singing! He is adorable and such a cutie! How come they can be so cute and so silly and then be a stinker at the same time???? I guess it is to keep us humble!
Your kids are so adorable. Congrats with the potty training. Have to admit that it is one of the parts of parenting I like the least. Glad to see all is going well. kmahawks.blogspot.com
6 comments:
Love the singing! He is adorable and such a cutie! How come they can be so cute and so silly and then be a stinker at the same time???? I guess it is to keep us humble!
I am making these comments on Kristin's computer!! MOM KELLY
I love how he says "Next time see you then"... too cute!!! :)
haha. so cute!
So cute--love this stage! Who needs the J anyway??
Your kids are so adorable. Congrats with the potty training. Have to admit that it is one of the parts of parenting I like the least. Glad to see all is going well. kmahawks.blogspot.com
Post a Comment