Monday, February 04, 2008

Aint Goin Down Till the Sun Comes Up

So I waited for almost 2 hours trying to upload this video using blogger and so I found somewhere else to do it. But this is the last video we got since they told us to stop recording during this song.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You guys are so dang lucky! I love live music and Garth is such a performer..so I hear. Is it just me, or has Garth lost weight? Those wranglers are so tight. Oh Baby!

Jessica said...

I was thinking the same thing that Sarah said. He does look like he has lost weight. Go GARTH! I love that song! I love all the classic Garth songs. It looks like he was having a blast up on stage!

Alexis said...

About Garth losing weight... one of Josh's co-workers said the same thing to Garth when we met him and she said that he lifted up his shirt and patted his tummy and said that it was still all there. He also was saying how tight his jeans were when he was telling us to all sit down and he said "Believe me I would if my jeans weren't so tight."

Ammon and Tara said...

Holy cow! I love Garth! It looks like you guys were close to the front! How fun! I hear he puts on the best show ever. What a fun time for you guys!