Josh:I love how you make me laugh.
I love your good looks.
I love your passion for dentistry, & your willingness to never give up.
I love how you make me want to be a better person.
I love how you dance.
I love that you cook for me.
I love how smart you are.
I love that you love me for me.
I love what a good Dad you are.
I LOVE YOU!
I love your smile
I love your freckles.
I love your willingness to help.
I love your laugh.
I love what a good sister you are.
I love how you love to try new things.
I love how smart you are.
I love that you are friendly and make people laugh.
I LOVE YOU!
I love your laugh.
I love how you walk.
I love your hugs.
I love how you snuggle your blanket.
I love watching you explore new things.
I love your big blue eyes.
I LOVE YOU!


8 comments:
What a cute post! You definitely have some cute Valentines :) Happy Valentine's Day to you and your cute little family!
I love the pic's of the kids and I especially dig the swim trunks!!
Now where was the picture of you and Josh taken? I can't help it, but it makes me think of a sadies hawkins dance. I think it's the pose and the colorful background. Anyhow...had to share.
For what it's worth, it does look like you both are having a good time at the dance!
How cute are all of you???? The board shorts are priceless!! Glad to see you letting the kids enjoy the snowy weather. I hope you had a great day anyway!!
Your family is so cute!
That was so sweet! Great pics of all of you! I hope you guys had a nice Valentine's Day!
Matt and I were talking about how much Bryson looks like Alexis in that picture. So cute! Miss you guys!
I LOVE the pics but my favorite this time has to be Bryson's pic! So cute! I can't wait to give both of them a HUGE hug this weekend! Can't wait to see you!
That was so sweet Alexis! I hope you had a good Valentine's day.
Post a Comment