Monday, February 11, 2008

Recipe Search

I was wondering if anyone has a good homemade Macaroni & Cheese Recipe that you like to make? I have 4 little kids to feed and they all love Macaroni, and I have lots of Macaroni noodles. Thanks for your help!

8 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

You could always use your noodles and make "goo" Basically tuna cassarole!! l can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 can of tuna or chicken, milk to thin soup and shredded cheese. Stir and you have an instant meal!! Sid hates this but my kids always LOVED it.

Allie said...

Alexis! I'm so glad I found you!...from Anne's blog. Hope you don't mind! Your kids are so adorable and you have such a cute little family. Is your husband done with dental school yet? Sorry, I don't have any recipes for you but i hope we can keep in touch through our blogs! :)

[Morgan] said...

Hi Alexis, I second that comment from Allie... Found you in the same place, and on Jackies blog as well! You're family is so cute. It looks like we have a daughter the same age! You look great! I hope you don't mind me stopping by!
I have a really good mac n' cheese recipe somewhere, I haven't made it for awhile, I'll see if I candig it up!

Anonymous said...

I always like to use the "Kraft" recipe. Basically you cook the macaroni and then follow the instructions on the box. I think you add some butter and some milk and mix it together with the orange stuff in the little "cheese" packet. It's not too complicated and the kids don't know how easy it was. When growing up, I remember my mom just melting a ton of cheese in with the noodles, with a little butter. That might explain a few things! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot to add that I think your family is really cute too. I could just squeeze all of you!

Alan and Brandi Cotton said...

I don't have any brilliant recipes for mac and cheese but here's a book you might enjoy. It gives you helpful hints that will allow you to make a more nutricious mac and cheese. ;)

http://www.deceptivelydelicious.com/site/

Brandon and Natalie said...

Our favorite is just basic mac & cheese, it seems to be a lost art. I make a white sauce, salt & pepper and add a bunch of cheese. It's so much better than the box and I like to think it's healthier (except for the amount of cheese I use... )

Brandon's mom adds chicken and veggies - green & red peppers and onions. To each her own.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Oh, I also like to make a bunch extra and use the cheese sauce on a ton of things - baked potatoes, cauliflower & broccoli (my favorite), add a little taco seasoning and use with nachos or taco salad. It doesn't freeze very well though:)