Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Prophet's Prayer


I recieved my LDS news today and there was this story about one of the prayers that President Hinckley gave back in 2000 over the youth of the church, and recently was put to music. I just wanted to share this beautiful song and what a great inspiration it is to anyone with kids. Follow this link to read the story and read the actual prayer that was given by President Hinckley, and of course hear the song.



2 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

Thanks for the beautiful music!! What a great song and message for all of us to listen to. THANKS

Laura Jansson said...

What a beautiful song and music. Hey Alexis, this is Laura Jansson from the La Grange branch. I found a link to your blog on Brandi and Alan's. Hope you don't mind! I don't think we've formally met, but I was one of Donyea's best friends growing up, and when I moved into the branch, she told me I HAD to make friends with you. :) Well, it's been 4 months since we moved in, and I still haven't introduced myself. You have a beautiful family. My little girl always gets excited when she sees little Bryson at church. Anyway, I hope I'll see you around :)