Friday, February 01, 2008
Change of Plans
So today Josh told me that he got an extra ticket to the Garth Brooke's concert and that he wanted me to come down to Nashville to join him. So I called a good friend, and my visiting teacher to come and stay with Megan and Bryson for 24 hours with her husband, so that I could go join Josh. So no worries about taking Megan to the birthday party since I won't be here anymore, but now my worries are how Bryson is going to do, since this is going to be the first night leaving him. Thanks to wonderful friends, I get to join Josh for a once in a lifetime chance to see Garth Brooks in concert and stay at a hotel costing $219-$284 a night! Check back for pictures of it all Sunday or later! I'm OUT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun!! You'll have to let us know what freedom feels like. Enjoy yourselves.
Post a Comment