Thursday, March 06, 2008

Crazy Tricks

I find it very interesting what Megan comes home from school doing. Monday she comes home Roaring at Bryson & Kalel (the boy I babysit) of course they laugh at her and it keeps her going. Then Tuesday I pick her up off the bus and she has all of her fingers crossed and has continued crossing her fingers whenever she isn't using her hands. Crazy Girl!

Then there is my little boy, which sometimes I have to wonder why he does what he does... okay so maybe I think it is because he hangs out with 2 girls all day. But he loves to play with this toy, and not to stack them up like this...

But to wear them like this...

(Notice them on his hands and foot... he usually tries to put them ALL on, but gets frustrated when the red one doesn't fit.) And yes, he does have a purse around his neck like a necklace. I worry sometimes, but I enjoy the times that he plays with cars and his balls, it reassures me that he is a boy even though he likes to put on necklaces, bracelets and play with hair brushes. I just hope that the accessorizing stops before he starts to ask Santa for stuff.

2 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

I love the crazy things kids do. That is so hilarious Bryson plays dress up with his stacking toys. One of those I'm so proud of my son moments. Too cute!

Stacie said...

I should post the picture of Brayden when he was 3 and decided to dress up like Cinderella at his friend Bella's house. It was kinda hilarious, but Matt wasn't too enthused about it.