
Easter is just around the corner and I was wondering what your Easter traditions are religious and non-religious. I am always looking for something new to start with our family. The only thing I associate with Easter is playing BINGO with all my cousins, and gifts flying over my head. And since I am away from my family now, I am looking for some good traditions to start. So what are yours?
2 comments:
I know I so agree with you. I love to make our own traditions for my little family. Not that I don't love the old ways but all my family did was hide easter baskets and they ALWAYS contained a can of Pringles. OH yeah and to let ya know I bag tagged you on my blog so have fun. I need to get your e-mail so that I can write you a more long extensive e-mail on what I've been up to. Talk to you soon.
Megs e-mail is megshummy@live.com
hey alexis I was going to tell you a while ago, but i forgot... a girl in my ward has a little boy who is allergic to eggs too. She bakes using a substitute.. I know it is vinegar and something else, and it works ( I tried it to make her cookies once) I'll find out what it is and I'll let you know! have a great day & easter!
Post a Comment