Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter Egg Hunt
On Saturday we took Megan to an Easter egg hunt at the park with her cousin Loraya who was in town visiting. We showed up a little late so they missed their race so they joined the 5-7 year olds. But they did get some eggs and were very excited.
Check out all the eggs on the grass. I kept calling it a race and then correcting myself to call it a hunt. Megan asked me why I kept calling it a race. I told her that she didn't really need to look for the eggs, she just needed to race to pick them up.

Us with the Easter Bunny! We even had the Easter Bunny come to our house on Easter. We were getting ready to leave to church when the doorbell rang and the kids start yelling "It's the Easter Bunny!" We were all like, "ya okay." Then I looked out and saw the Easter Bunny myself with a guy and his camera. So I opened the door and it was our neighbor with the Easter bunny giving candy to the kids... I don't have pictures of that, but it was cool, and very nice of our neighbor. But here we are with the Easter bunny in the park.
Jacob and Josh holding the baskets so that the kids could play on the playground. It was pretty cold again this year. The day before was in the 60's and then it went to the 40's with a brutal freezing wind. At least the kids had fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, it still looks FREEZINg there! How fun that the J Kellys came.
Post a Comment