does she want to make me one too? :) looks realy cute!
I echo what Julia said, it looks awesome!-Tiff
I totally agree Anne is ever so creative and I LOVE it!!
Looks so cute! I think the colors match so well. Hopefully it will be exactly what you want when it is done! Thanks for the post ;)!
way cute...how do you do that kind of stuff?!
Anne!! You are amazing! Lex you are lucky that Anne is so nice to do that for you. :-) Anne might be hearing from me soon!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
does she want to make me one too? :) looks realy cute!
I echo what Julia said, it looks awesome!
-Tiff
I totally agree Anne is ever so creative and I LOVE it!!
Looks so cute! I think the colors match so well. Hopefully it will be exactly what you want when it is done! Thanks for the post ;)!
way cute...how do you do that kind of stuff?!
Anne!! You are amazing! Lex you are lucky that Anne is so nice to do that for you. :-) Anne might be hearing from me soon!
Post a Comment