The Easter bunny came to our house and left some goodies for the kids, so we had to take some pictures...


Kids in their Easter outfits, Grandma got this dress for Megan, which she almost ruined 2 weeks before, but luckily to lots of stain stick and washing it 2 times, it looks perfect.


It took us 4 stores to find this cute outfit for Bryson. Who would have thought that finding an outfit for Bryson would be so hard, but we did, and he looked handsome.
3 comments:
Cute outfits! I hate shopping for Gavin because it is sooo hard to find boy clothes without a huge basketball or soccer ball on it! I just want to dress him like a little man. PS I love the red couch!!!
What darling kids! They look so cute in their outfits!! Looks like the Easter bunny left some fun gifts too!
They look so cute in their Easter outfits. I can't wait till I have a boy so that I can dress him up in cute sweater vests. I'm glad that Jacob and Julia live close enough to spend the holidays with. It looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Post a Comment