To all who are interested... a FREE (well okay not totally free since you have to get here first) vacation for an amazing weekend.
Date: April 12th (or whenever as long as that day falls in your travels)
Hotel: Free, in our luxurious basement
Entertainment: Thunder over Louisville, the best firework show in the Nation. Just for a peek check out this YouTube video, this is a 4 minute fast play of the 30 minute firework show. It is even more amazing in person.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVz6YUf1A6U&feature=related
there is also an air show beforehand.
Bonus: Get to see and spend time with us! We even have a car to hold up to 5.
Please RSVP, we would LOVE to see you!
3 comments:
Hey wait I've stayed in your free hotel one time. I wish the kids and I could come out. We will be on a more expensive trip on that date. I am sure it is amazing! I will look forward to seeing the pictures from Thunder over Louisville.
OK I will see what I can do. I will talk dad into letting me come for my birthday!! I need to use my free southwest voucher before June so maybe this will work out. I know it is like staying at a 5 star resort. Can you guarentee that the weather will be nice???
What a cute idea to get people to visit. I should have thought of something like that. I think that's what makes living far away worth it. We really look forward to visits from family and friends.
Post a Comment