We played a game of bowling, we had the grown ups on one lane and the kids on the other. I don't know if I had a more stressful game of bowling. Bryson was going CRAZY cause he just wanted to play with the balls, which were too heavy for him to carry by himself. So the whole time was a battle with him. But you have to check out all the scores. The kids played awesome, even though they did have bumpers...

3 comments:
The shame, o the shame. Worst score ever for me. Julia did play awesome though. Good Times.
Jacob
I was shocked to see Jacob's score for the night. He was really playing in the toilet!! Better luck next time. We can't always be the best!!
Way to go Julia. I guarantee if I would've been there Jocob wouldn't have been the BIG loser.
Post a Comment