Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last Day

Today was Megan's last day of preschool and Bryson and I were able to go and enjoy the day with Megan while they played games and did activities, and of course take lots of pictures! Bryson had a BLAST playing with everything and was great to take pictures of, then there was Megan who was so excited and was running around playing with all her friends, making it a little harder to take any pictures. Well I did get plenty of pictures of her back or side. So let me take you through our day...
Once Bryson and I got there they were playing on blow up bouncers, Megan was EVERYWHERE, and Bryson loved it in the ball pit. I didn't think that I would be able to get him away from that, but then we went to bubbles, and he LOVES bubbles... Megan was everywhere at the bubbles running from cooler to cooler, but Bryson stayed at one and soaked himself. I had to take him to the bathroom to wash him up after getting bubbles in his eyes.

Next we went to the water station, which Bryson SOAKED himself even more and everyone around him that was standing within 3 feet. Megan had a lot of fun fishing for letters. Her friend Tatum even found "a "M" for Megan!" as she says it! We then were off to the sand pools. (now, this doesn't make sense to me, why go from playing with water to playing with sand? I really tried to keep Bryson away since he was soaking, but that only lasted a few minutes.) In the sand they dug for bones and Megan and her friend Josie found most of them! (not everyone was happy about that.) Next was slushy time. A nice refreshment for a hot day, Megan and Bryson shared slushies, Megan loved showing everyone her brother now that things had calmed down and was a proud big sister, and her friend Josie even jumped in on helping out with Bryson.
Next they were off to throw Frisbees, play with the parachute, & bean bag tosses. Lots of running around. Last they were off to the playground where they ran around everywhere, I couldn't even keep track of Megan she was everywhere. After all the fun we headed inside to get a drink and cookies and say good-bye to all of Megan's friends.
I don't think that Megan really realizes that she won't be seeing most of her friends from school anymore. I almost cried as we were walking out, but she didn't seem to care, I think that it will hit her in a couple of weeks when she doesn't go back to school.

7 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

Wow! you guys have been busy! rather then comment on everything I'll just comment once. For some reason i thought it really funny that Josh was sitting in that little tiny chair....i think need to go to bed. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! Drive safe!

Nordgren Mommy said...

It looked like your kids had a blast, it sounded like a lot of fun!! You gotta love little boys! If I could just get through one day and have Isaac's outfit be clean it would be a miracle!! They keep you on your toes and still your heart.

Hksedwick said...

Your kids are so cute!! And your camera or your photography skills or both are amazing!! Those pictures are really good.

Tadd & Linda said...

Holy cow girl - you are fast! Your pictures turned out darling. I'm having issues with my email, so I'll send you some pics of Megan when Tadd gets it resolved.

The video of them for Graduation was so cute. I'm going to miss the preschool so much. I loved their teachers. Tatum's not understanding that school's out either. I spent 5 minutes today explaining why she shouldn't pack a snack in her backpack for Miss Kara and Miss Leeann.

Stacie said...

Looks like fun! Man they really go all out there. Hopefully I'll get Brayden's last couple weeks of school festivities on here soon. It's been so crazy busy I haven't had time to blog.

Nic & Kandis said...

What a fun graduation party!

Jessica said...

I LOVE all of the fun pictures!! Megan and Bryson are growing up so fast! They both get cuter and cuter! Miss you guys.