Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Plants in the Ground

Yesterday we went and planted some of our plants in the garden. Thanks to our friends Alan & Brandi for letting us plant in their good soiled garden, and for Brandi helping me plant them. We were able to plant 1 big tomato plant that we bought since the ones I am growing won't be producing fruit till fall (oops, a little late start), also we bought some peppers for the same reason. Then I planted 4 pumpkin plants & 6 watermelon plants that I grew from seed!
The kids had a lot of fun playing in the dirt/mud and finding worms. Bryson was covered in dirt by the time we got home and needed a new outfit. They also went up and saw the horses that they have.

I really hope that my plants will continue growing now that they have been planted in the ground. It is really neat to watch them grow, I can't wait to eat the first vegi's they grow!

No comments: