Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Megan's Thoughts for the Day

So today was the last official day of school for Megan, tomorrow they have a field day where they play games and stuff, so today Megan got sent home with her journal that they write in every day, and also these papers called "Notes to our friends." Where they each take turns each day to say something to their classmates, (so Megan would get a turn about once a month) and the teacher writes it down on this HUGE piece of paper. I thought that they were cute and wanted to write them down somewhere so that I have them since I don't know where to put the paper. So I hope you enjoy them too.
August 21, 2007
Dear Friends,
I have a baby brother.
Love, Megan
September 4, 2007
Dear Friends,
I slept in my bed. I rode on the bus.
Love, Megan
September 25, 2007
Dear Friends,
I have a rhinosaurus in my backpack.
Love, Megan
October 17,2007
Dear Friends,
I was the calendar person. My brother got hurt. He also pulled my hair. (Side note: this is right after Bryson broke his arm.)
Love, Megan
November 19, 2007
Dear Friends,
I have new pajamas. They have Tinkerbell on them. Grandma, Mommy and Bryson gave them to me.
Love, Megan
December 17, 2007
Dear friends,
I had a family home meeting with Bryson Mommy and Dad.
Love, Megan
January 17, 2008
Dear friends,
I have Tinkerbell pajamas. I bought them with Grandma Kelly.
Love, Megan
February 7, 2008
Dear Friends,
I wore my Tinkerbell pajamas they are so soft. I have the movie of Tinkerbell.
Love, Megan
March 4, 2008
Dear Friends,
I have a Dora kite. I flew it by myself. It went high in the sky.
Love, Megan
March 26, 2008
Dear Friends,
I like my brother Bryson.
Love, Megan
April 22, 2008
Dear friends,
My baby brother can walk. I play with my brother outside in the backyard. He always plays ball.
Love, Megan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love reading Megans sweet little thoughts!
Go Meagan on the swimming lessons, I hope she will get over her fear of putting her head under water.
Love Grandma N
xoxoxxo

Jessica said...

That was fun to read what goes on in her little mind of hers. I laughed out loud on a couple of them. That is Cool that you keep a record of her thoughts.

Stacie said...

So...does she like Tinkerbell?

Nic & Kandis said...

That was really fun to read. Sounds like she really liked her tinkerbell pajamas!