This is Megan's first swimming lesson, and she is doing pretty well. She has learned how to swim on her back, and will swim without her back float sometimes. Yesterday after her swim lesson she said that "next time she wants to swim the whole time without her back float." We'll see if that happens. She doesn't like going under water, and when she is suppose to she has to be on the stairs, she also is funny when she jumps into the water. That is what I videoed, so check it out, it is funny. Hopefully I won't forget the camera on the last day so I can show some improvement! (The video isn't loading right now, I will try again later)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Swimming Lessons
Megan started swimming lessons at the begining of the month, and I have meant to take pictures every time, but it just hasn't happened. So yesterday I FINALLY did it, and the pictures didn't really turn out too well, but the video did.
This is Megan's first swimming lesson, and she is doing pretty well. She has learned how to swim on her back, and will swim without her back float sometimes. Yesterday after her swim lesson she said that "next time she wants to swim the whole time without her back float." We'll see if that happens. She doesn't like going under water, and when she is suppose to she has to be on the stairs, she also is funny when she jumps into the water. That is what I videoed, so check it out, it is funny. Hopefully I won't forget the camera on the last day so I can show some improvement! (The video isn't loading right now, I will try again later)
This is Megan's first swimming lesson, and she is doing pretty well. She has learned how to swim on her back, and will swim without her back float sometimes. Yesterday after her swim lesson she said that "next time she wants to swim the whole time without her back float." We'll see if that happens. She doesn't like going under water, and when she is suppose to she has to be on the stairs, she also is funny when she jumps into the water. That is what I videoed, so check it out, it is funny. Hopefully I won't forget the camera on the last day so I can show some improvement! (The video isn't loading right now, I will try again later)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It seems like she is still having lots of fun! That is great that she is taking lessons.
Post a Comment