Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers

I just wanted to thank my Mother for everything that she has done for me to provide for me while I was growing up, and for being a wonderful Grandma to my kids. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful Mother & for my kids to have a wonderful Grandma!

To my second Mom, I am grateful to have married "up" into such a wonderful family. You are a great friend, mother & Grandma. Thank you for all of your kindness, your giving & especially for your son who has made me a mother to our 2 beautiful kids! He is a great father, friend & Husband!
I LOVE YOU BOTH, MOM!

5 comments:

Ammon and Tara said...

What a sweet posts about the mothers in your life. Oh my heck...Survivor was amazing! We thought Amanda had it in the bag! That was so dang cute when Ozzy told Amanda how he felt. How sweet. I really wish I could try out, I just don't see it possible with a kid though! About the Chandler kid, there are like tonz of Chandler's here in Weiser so I'll have to ask Ammon which one it is! What a small world!

Ammon and Tara said...

Yes...Ammon does know him. I remember him too now that I think about it. His name is Bryce Chandler. Funny.

annieandken said...

Tag, you're it! See my blog to find out what you need to do! You do have a great mother. She has always amazed me.

Frampton Family said...

What a sweet tribute Alexis. Your mom really is amazing. She always puts everyone before herself.

Jessica said...

We have the most amazing mom EVER! I love her so much. We are so lucky that she is our mom. Hope you had a good mother's day.