All the little kids are so brave to ride the drop ride. Looks like a fun weekend of rides!
Loved to hear the laughter and see the kids loving it!! I don't know if I would have rode that one.
What a bunch of dare devils! I'm pretty sure I would pass on doing that ride! Looks like you guys had an awesome weekend!
That is so cute to see the kids just screaming and laughing on the ride together!
That's hilarious! I couldn't tell was Isaac enjoying himself? What brave little ones they are!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
All the little kids are so brave to ride the drop ride. Looks like a fun weekend of rides!
Loved to hear the laughter and see the kids loving it!! I don't know if I would have rode that one.
What a bunch of dare devils! I'm pretty sure I would pass on doing that ride! Looks like you guys had an awesome weekend!
That is so cute to see the kids just screaming and laughing on the ride together!
That's hilarious! I couldn't tell was Isaac enjoying himself? What brave little ones they are!
Post a Comment