Bryson has also started nursery! I think the best part of turning 18 months old. We started him a couple of weeks ago and the first week was long and didn't do so well, lots of crying, and I had to stay with him most of the day. Week two was a lot better, Josh took him instead of me and he stayed in there the whole time! He is getting a lot better with it and hopefully will continue to stay in nursery!
Yesterday I also started putting Bryson in the corner. I have been just having him sit on my lap for time outs, but I upgraded him to the corner. I really didn't think that he would have stayed in the corner, but I think that he has seen Megan sit in the corner enough that he has it down. You should have seen his face when I first put him in the corner, he was just shocked, but yet it hasn't kept him out of the corner. I'm hoping that maybe he will stop hitting Megan and throwing his food if I sit him in the corner enough. But it is so cute when he gets out and he says sorry by giving a hug, at least I know that he understands.
*His adorable laugh
*His big blue eyes, which everyone comments on.
*He loves playing peek a boo and getting scared, and we love hiding and scaring him, he will get scared and then start laughing.
*He is usually a good eater (minus the throwing food when he is done) and he LOVES to eat meat, Daddy's little boy!
*He always wants to be with Megan and do what she is doing, which of course doesn't always make Megan happy.
*He is so cute when he tries to sing.
*His kisses
We love our little boy!
7 comments:
Bryson is going to be a MAJOR heart breaker when he gets older. He is SO HANDSOME, ADORABLE, LOVEABLE, etc. I miss you guys! Bryson you are so big and so handsome your Aunt Jessie loves you sooooooo much!!! Happy 18 month!!
Another milestone to remember. It is always great when the little one can go to Nursery during church. It will be a whole new experience at church now!! We love you Bryson. Try to stay out of the corner!!
Bryson is Nursery already! Wow! That is such a fun age. Nic and I were recently promoted from Nursery to Sunbeams...go us!
Good luck with the throwing and hitting. We've stuck Andrew in time out numerous times and he still doesn't get it. Actually, I think he does he just thinks time out is worth it for getting to throw things and hit people.
Bryson is such a little man and a cute one to boot! When did you start having him sit on your lap for discipline? Carson has started to do stuff and besides telling him "No" I don't know what to do.
Bryson is just adorable. what a cutie!!
Bryson is growong up so fast!
He is so handsome!!!!!!!!
Miss you sooooo much!!!!!
Love Mom N
xoxoxo
Post a Comment