Tuesday, June 10, 2008

All Gone

Megan has been wanting her hair cut for the longest time, but I thought that it would be fun to grow it out long enough to donate to Locks of Love. But every time we walked into Wal-Mart and saw the salon there she asked to get her hair cut. So this morning I decided to let her get it cut. She has had a ton of snarls since it has become more humid, and her hair wasn't growing fast enough so that she would have enough to donte. So long story short, one of the sisters in our Branch cuts hair and came over to our house to cut it during Bryson's nap (bonus!), I let Megan tell her how short she wanted it and so here are the cute pictures...

BEFORE
AFTER
Megan LOVES it! She was so excited for Bryson to see it when he woke up from his nap. Bryson keeps looking at her funny. Now we will see what Daddy says!

12 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Tosha said...

SO cute!! She can pull off both looks easily! She is so cute! I'm glad that Megan loves it.

Jessica said...

It is so fun to surprise Bryson and Josh! I am so happy she likes it! It's always fun to have a change! Love you Megan!

Julia Kelly said...

love your hair cut megan!

The Kelly Family said...

Cute haircut! Shorter hair is always better for the summer :)

Tadd & Linda said...

What a surprise! She looks so darling (really either way though - lets be honest!) I love it though. I showed Tatum the pic of her with long hair, and I said "who is that?" She said "Megan" - then I scrolled down and said "who's that?" She shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't know." As I'm sitting here typing this she said "nooooo, that not Megan."

I've been wanting to go to Huber Farm and pick strawberries, but we haven't had the time. They look soooo yummy! We'll have to get out there soon. :)

Nic & Kandis said...

Megan, You look so pretty with your new haircut! I'm glad that you like it. What did Daddy think?

Sarah said...

Cute, she has such a great smile too.

Stacie said...

Love the new hair Megan! I bet if feels a lot cooler this time of year too!

Ashly said...

oh my gosh....she looks like a soon-to-be-kindergartener now! It looks adorable :) Of course with her smile, she could be bald and look like a million bucks....

Linda Kelly said...

Perfect for swimming in grandma's pool!!! Love it.

Brett + Kristin said...

What an adorable haircut! She is such a cute girl!