Next we were off to a Ashlynn's 2nd birthday party where the kids had a lot of fun slipping sliding, eating watermelon, cake & ice cream, and swinging. At first no one would go down the slipping slide, Megan would try it out a couple of times but wouldn't really slide, but they all picked it up pretty quick.
Ashlynn ^Here is a video of Megan getting pushed in the swing, she LOVED it!
After we came home for a short nap we were out again for the Louisville Bats game (with Josh's work) where they ended up winning 9 to 3. The weather was a little warm and muggy, but over all pretty good. They for casted it to rain on and off through out the day, but we didn't have a drop.

11 comments:
wow! you guys were busy! i loved the video with Megan in the swing. like Jacob keeps saying, Loraya and Megan will totally be thrill ride junkies!
WOW! That was a busy day! Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. I love it when my kids are so warn out that they sleep in late the next morning.
WOW!!!! You guys had a marathon of fun!!! I love all the photos and viedo you take,I feel like I was right there with you! Your family is growing up so fast! Megan and Bryson are absolutley adorable!!!!!
Love Mom N
So many things in such a short time. I have to say, I'm impressed! I especially LOVE the video of Megan on the swings. I can't believe how high she's going. So fun!
One fun activity to the next!! What a day of juggling a busy schedule. At least you were all together the whole day!! Way to wear the kids out!!!
still craving more of those smores....surprisingly delicious! and frankly, I'm a little jealous that your kids slept in so late!! lucky girl!
Wow! I didn't know it was possible to pack that much in one day. Just reading about it made me tired!
Looks like you had fun. I'm happy to hear that you are keeping busy!
I feel bad we missed the activity now - looks like it was a lot of fun! :)
I LOVE busy Saturdays...at least when they're filled with fun stuff. We've got one next Saturday! FUN! FUN! FUN!
Wow! I don't know how you do it ALL! What a fun day though...and that sunset is so beautiful.
Post a Comment