Before I get started I just wanted to share what Megan had said about this picture, she said that "Mommy you look silly, I look pretty, Bryson looks pretty, and Daddy looks silly." Now on to our day!Saturday we went up to Huber Farms in Indiana and picked yummy strawberries. We went on the perfect day since it was overcast, it still was hot and humid, but we didn't have the sun beating down on us.
Here is our day of picking strawberries...
PICKING
There were so many good strawberries to pick that we just couldn't stop. Megan was doing really well at picking good ones, she did like to get little ones, she said that they were for Bryson. Bryson loved to pick up the straw and throw it, pick the leaves off the plants and then finally realized what the little red things were they we were picking...
so he ate it! ALL of it! He started dry heaving after eating it, after that we made sure we gave him the strawberries with the stems off.
(Video of us picking strawberries)
PLAYING AROUND After picking strawberries we walked around the farm, bought some yummy strawberry bread & fed the coy fish. Bryson also loved the talking tree.


(video of feeding the coy)
One last picture...
I love this one, we gave Bryson this strawberry on the tractor ride back to the store and he just held on to it, he did not want to eat it. I still don't know where it went if he eventually ate it or if he threw it somewhere, but I love how he is so carefully holding it in his hand. He was probably sick of eating them since he ate so many while we were picking them.
6 comments:
Your kids are a lot younger than I was when I had to pick strawberries. And I thought my parents were bad!!! Looks like a fun filled family outing!! I hope a few of those berries made it home for some freezer jam.
You guys always do the greatest weekend activities. Those strawberries sure do look tasty. Bryson is getting so big, what a handsome boy!
CUTE! Bryson looks SO big! I love all of his expressions. It looks like everybody had a lot of fun! :)
love all of the pics. How did you do the black and white photo with just a little color, LOVE THAT! E-mail me how you did that. It looks like you all had a lot of yummy strawberries, I LOVE SUMMER fruit!
What a fun day! Those strawberries look so good...you will have to do some chocolate dipping or make strawberry jam!
Yummy! Yummy! And so much fun! Man, there really is a lot for you guys to do in Kentucky!?!?
Post a Comment