Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sunset


I rarely get a quiet moment to myself at night to be able to appreciate the beautiful sunset, so yesterday when I got the chance to run a couple of errands by myself and was able to notice the beautiful sunset, and had to take a picture. I love watching the sun go down to the horizon, since I grew up in Utah, you watch it go behind the mountain, but it is so much prettier out here.

4 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

With all of the smoke in the air we are having spectacular sunsets. The sun is blood red in the morning and at night.

Nic & Kandis said...

What a beautiful shot! You are quite the little photographer :)

Julia Kelly said...

that is a good shot! glad you we able to get a moment to yourself and enjoy the sunset. I love watching the sunset too.

Tiffani said...

I love the colors of any sunrise or sunset. I am glad that you got to enjoy that beautiful moment.