
I love this time of year when the leaves start to change colors. We had the most PERFECT weather to be outside so we took advantage and took some fun pictures in the leaves.

4 kids smiling all at the same time...
impossible.
So in Love
Leaf Fight


Churchill Downs to see the Fall Meet horse races.
We had a blast with my sister in town and are so grateful for the beautiful weather making it possible for us to do so many fun things. Thanks Jess, Steve, Kylie & James for coming out to visit, can't wait till next time!
10 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun showing your sister a good time in Kentucky. It is so great that the weather was good and you got to see the beautiful leaves changing and the horse races too!!
Such great pictures! I really love the first one of your whole family! I really like the ones of Megan in the leaves, too. Such a cute bunch :) See you Saturday :)
You got some great pictures! I love that you got all four kids smiling! What a fun time!! I love it when the leaves change.
Such cute pictures of such a cute family!!!!!!!!
Okay that first family picture is so awesome. What a great picture to have.
Such cute pictures! I especially like the ones of you and Josh - sometimes its hard to get pictures of just the two of you since one of you is usually the photographer! It would be so much fun if we moved to Louisville, I would love to live close to you. Troy actually interviewed there a few weeks ago and he really liked it. Now it's just a matter of them liking him and accepting him! I'll let you know!
How fun! We just took some family pics in the leaves too!
You guys are lookin good!!
Your whole family is so photogenic! You should all be models or something! So cute!
I love,love,love the pictures! Great ones of you and Josh! Megans pictures are beautiful!!!!!
And a great family picture!
Post a Comment