Saturday, October 13, 2007

World's Largest Halloween Party!

Posted by Picasa
We went to the Zoo's Halloween party Friday night and, Megan was dressed as a Snow Princess & Bryson was a chicken. Megan wanted a picture with almost every character that we saw, so I included it all in a collage instead of a ton of pictures. (You can click on it to see them bigger.) But what fun to see all the characters and all the other kids dressed up in costumes. We may go back again, since we get in free with our zoo passes, so we want to get our moneys worth. Plus there are a few animals out to see. I mean really do you think that Bryson is going to eat ANY of the candy that he got? But yet we still get candy for him. I think that it is the only way grown ups can get themselves candy, by dressing up their babies.

5 comments:

Kristin Rose said...

Why go to Disneyland? Who knew Kentucky had their own version of Disneyland!! Looks like fun! Cute costumes

Julia Kelly said...

So how cute is Bryson in that chicken costume!! How Fun!!

Anonymous said...

How cute are they???? The chicken costume looks great and Megan looks so beautiful in her snow princess costume. I think Bryson looks a little embarassed to wear the costume but is being a good sport!!! Next year he should be big enough for the clown costume!! Love ya, MOM KELLY

Tiffani said...

How fun! You guys are always finding unique things to do as a family on the weekends. I'm jealous because my Saturdays consist USC football...and then more football.

The Kelly Family said...

Cute costumes!! Looks like lots of fun. Brinley thought we were looking a picture of Disneyland. She pointed to Megan and goes, "Look mom, they have kid princess's, too." I thought it was funny.