There once was a Snow Princess and a Chicken came and danced with the Snow Princess. Along came a crocodile and the pumpkin and the tree jumped into the air. Along came a pink crocodile and ate the Princess and the Chicken. THE END (Written by Megan Kelly)
Megan started making up a story when they were all dressed up, so I asked her to tell it to me again, really it is a lot longer then I wrote, but I decided to make it short, since it just consists of "Along came a... which, pumpkin, more crocodiles, paper to wrap them in...and so forth, with anything that she could see." But I thought that it was really cute, our little story teller!
3 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ZOO!! It has been my favorite BY FAR!! I wish our zoo was that cool. I love the costumes too. Where did you get them? I never would have thought of the snow princess! I love the chicken costume on Bryson I totaly laughed when I saw it!
Love, Jess
THANK YOU for having Bryson be a chicken! Jonah was a chicken last year and everyone thought he was a girl. I thought maybe I'd screwed up and chickens were for girls only.....glad to know I'm not the only one who thought it was a cute idea!
I Loved Bryson dressed up as a chicken, I laughed so hard.
Megans snow princess costume is soooo gorgus.
The Zoo looked like so much fun. The photo of Bryson asleep in his chicken costume is so adorable.
LoveMom N
Post a Comment