Monday, October 29, 2007

Who Do Our Kids Look Like???

So I got this idea from a couple of people who had done it and thought that I would try it out. Since everyone is asking who each child looks like, so here is your answer from the Look-alike meter.



1st Time

2nd Time


So I don't really agree with this, I always thought that Bryson looked more like Josh, but I tried this a couple times and the results were the same.






So I thought that it would be fun to see who our kids look like all dressed up... So here is our Halloween Look-alike Meter

If you thought that these were fun and you want to try them for yourself, go to... http://www.myheritage.com/

Ok, so one more... Who do I look like? I always thought that I looked like my Mom, but apparently I look like both of my parents.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I should do it for my kids. :-) That would be interesting. Thanks for sharing. I also thought you looked more like Dad. I bet that I look way more like Dad I will try it out.

Jess