Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Ward Trunk or Treat
Tonight was our ward Trunk or Treat and since Josh is not feeling well, he stayed home with Bryson and I took Megan to have some fun. Really there was trick or treating, but I was too busy talking that I didn't get any pictures. I did get a photo of our Branch President and his wife who were also the hosts of our Halloween Party. I loved their costumes, except for the party they were "dead" and a little more scary looking. But Megan played some Bingo, ate candy and adopted this little dog for a gentleman from our Branch for the night. She went around showing it to everyone as if it was hers. Now she is excited for tomorrow cause she gets to wear her costume to school for a parade and then go trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. So much candy, I need to start running again.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the pictures of Megan! Isn't Halloween so much fun! I love Megan's costume. Very cute and creative.
Love, Jess
Alexis!!! It's been forever! I'm so glad that you found me, that is so fun! And you have 2 adorable kids, too, congratulations! :)
Hey Alexis, Just so you know, i check out your blog all the time. I never realized that I could leave comments. Looks like your family is doing well and your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment