It was a beautiful day today so I thought that I would try and get some new pictures of my kids. Unfortunately Bryson was not having a good picture day (his first) so I just took a bunch of Megan and I think that a lot of them turned out good. I love my kids!
Bryson's only picture
Megan trying to make her smiles work! My Favorite!
I LOVE these pictures of the kids! That is so funny that you just did that because we just went and took some fall pictures of our family! You will have to see them when I put them up online in the coming weeks. I have the cutest niece and newphew!!
2 comments:
cute pics of megan!! I love her freckles...and of course Bryson is as cute as always
I LOVE these pictures of the kids! That is so funny that you just did that because we just went and took some fall pictures of our family! You will have to see them when I put them up online in the coming weeks. I have the cutest niece and newphew!!
Love, Jess
Post a Comment