Sunday, October 28, 2007

Grown Ups Gone WILD!

This weekend Josh and I attended an amazing Halloween party. We were cut short on time to get a Halloween costume, so we went as the odd couple. During the party we split up into groups and have 1 hour to complete 10 scavenger items, 10 informational items, like how much does a certain menu item cost or what is the name on the tallest tombstone in the cemetery; then we also had 10 photo pictures that we had to accomplish as well. (which are pictured below) We also had 5 puzzles that we had to work on while getting these other 30 items. Really the whole thing was a BLAST! And I am proud to say that our team got 1st place!
The red neck & punk
Check out the mullet
Our group at a bus stop
Our group in a stack of tires
Our group looking "scary" down the Halloween isle at Kroger (local grocery store.)
I wish that I had pictures of a lot of the other people that were there, since there were a lot of good costumes. We really look forward to next years party, and thank you to the Langford's for a fun filled evening, with about 30 other crazy adults! Josh and I are also taking any couple costume ideas for next year!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a great time. Glad that you and Josh could get out and have some fun with some crazy adults!

Jess

Julia Kelly said...

You look really cute with red hair!! :)

sheena said...

Josh. That is the best wig I've ever seen!

Me said...

looks like a blast!! love the costumes.

Tiffani said...

I love scavenger hunts but I haven't done one since my 15th b-day party...maybe next year. Alexis, you are looking so thin!