Our Halloween night! Once Daddy got home from work we headed out Trick-or-Treating, we had to start the night off with pictures of their costumes... Snow Princess
But we got one more with her good friend Emma who lives across the street!
The LOOT!
So... good!
Happy Halloween!
5 comments:
love the custumes! love the ky. fried chicken! check out the Ut. fried chicken!
nathanandkatem
cmurtrey.blogspot.com
love MomN
Cute as can be!!! Kentucky Fried Chicken looks warm and toasty and the Snow Princess looks very regal!! Lots of good stuff and I bet it will be fun trying to ration that out. We only had 5 kids come to our house and I give out FULL SIZE bars!! Whats up with that???
looks like megan scored with her candy! bryson looks cute as always!!
I love the kids costumes. You guys definately got lots of candy, too. I'm the same way with the candy. I don't want my kids to load up on candy, and I can't help eating it if it's sitting around my house. Looks like you had lots of fun :)
I peek at your blog through Julia's link. .. I just wanted to comment on how cute your kids are. ..
Post a Comment