Thursday, October 18, 2007

Preschool Fall Festival

Bryson & I went to hang out at Megan's Preschool with her today for her Fall Festival. Unfortunately since it was raining in the morning they had to cancel all the outdoor activities and had to just do stuff inside in the classrooms. When we showed up Megan was so excited to see us, and then got into a weird shy mood (which her teacher said she never acts like) and she didn't want me to take a picture of her, so I just had to sneak pictures, cuz if I told her that I was taking the picture she would hide and get mad. But by the end of the day she was doing better. Megan said her favorite thing she did today was get a pumpkin. I really enjoyed seeing her at school and meeting some of the friends that she talks about.

Megan's cubby at school (to her right)

Megan with her teacher Mrs. Kara


Looking for turkeys in the "hay"Megan with her friend Jasmine
Megan & Bryson watching a movie

Firetruck
Megan checking out the firetruck that was there
Inside the firetruck


Megan even let Bryson have a turn at the games

I was very impressed watching Megan take turns with the other kids and helping out the teachers by getting the balls and bean bags after they were thrown. I was a very proud mother.

Tractor Race
Since it was inside they could only go one at a time down the hall. But it was fun watching the kids peddle as fast as they could and almost hitting into walls and people walking by. Don't worry, no one was harmed in the making of this film.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iwish I could go to Megans school
looks like fun.
love Mom N

Jessica said...

I don't know what it is about this pictures but Megan looks a lot older. Even though I just saw her a few weeks ago she looks like she has grown. That is wonderful that she is so good at school. See you are a good mom! :-)

Jess

Me said...

Megan looks so cute!! she is getting to be such a grown up:) how time flies. hope you are doing good.

Julia Kelly said...

Glad Megan is enjoying school so much! Fun to pics