Wednesday, January 16, 2008

One Step at a Time

Bryson has finally started to venture off the furniture and try walking on his own. He took his first step by himself yesterday and today he is taking more steps, it won't be long before he is off and running. I am excited for this next stage in his life, but definitely not pushing him since I know he will be getting into a lot more things once he is walking.

4 comments:

Nic & Kandis said...

Wow...he is growing up so fast! I love when they first start walking and are still really wobbly.

Jessica said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this video! I love how Megan and Bryson are laughing and I LOVE seeing him get so big! I can't wait to see him walk when you are out here! I hope James is sitting up or almost crawling by the time you get out here! We will see.

Linda Kelly said...

Looks like a drunken sailor to me!! How fun to see his first steps and hear him laugh again! Can't wait to see him running.

Julia Kelly said...

what a cute video!