This week has been a VERY stressful week for me. I had a lot going on everyday and on Tuesday Josh & I were called to give the talks for Sunday (today). So every free moment that I got I was researching, and preparing my lesson. We also had other things that were going on this weekend that we had to be to.
Saturday was our busy day. In the morning Megan & I went to our primary activity, which was a pajama breakfast to get to know your teacher. After playing some get to know you games they had the kids dress up their teacher in "newspaper clothes", I tied for 1st place with the other senior primary teacher. The voting was based on cheering. I really think that she should have won, she had pointed toe newspaper shoes, very stylish! It was fun, and I loved getting to know the kids in my class better.
After our breakfast, we headed to the gym, where I am pleased to report that Bryson stayed in there without crying! I stayed in there for about 5 minutes and then sneaked out and they said that he did great! After the gym we were off to a princess birthday party for the little girl that I just started babysitting, who turned 3. It was a ton of fun, Megan did not want to leave, we really had to drag her out of the house. They played Animal Bingo, pin the wand on the princess, and then they ran wild. The girls found some old bride maids dresses that they all dressed up in.
The girls found some old bride maids dresses that they all dressed up in.
We gave Bryson a balloon and he was entertained for the entire time. It was a lot of fun watching him play with the balloon, good entertainment.
I am VERY grateful that our talks are over with, and now Josh & I can relax, unfortunately we just have the night together and then next week starts for another busy week. I think we need a date this weekend! How was your weekend?
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD KELLY!!
4 comments:
so glad your talks went better than you expected.what a fun primary party. Did you wear your newpaper dress to give your talk. lol love the photo with Bryson behind the balloon.
Love Mom N
It's always good to get the talk out of the way and know that you won't be called to do that again for another year or so. We have only spoken one time in our ward and we are going on our 3rd year here. I know since I said that I will get the phone call soon!!
Glad that you had an eventful weekend. It was good to talk to you on Friday. My mother in-law called Saturday morning offering to babysit so we actually got to go on a date. It was so nice. Plus, last night Carson only cried for 32 minutes before falling back asleep-Yeah! We'll see how tonight goes.
Post a Comment