Nothing really new here, I'm really not liking this gloomy winter weather, so I wanted to try to cheer things up and ask you guys what songs make your day a little more "sunny"?
hmmm...anything that i can dance to with the kids and Jacob. BTW, i'm SO jealous of Josh getting to see Garth in concert! I LOVE garth, best concert i've ever been to! Oh, i really like Natasha Bettingfeild right now.
I love anything that gets me up and bustin a move!! You know, the old 70's funky stuff. Play that funky music white boy!! Can't touch this by MC Hammer. Yep, those were the good old days!!
3 comments:
hmmm...anything that i can dance to with the kids and Jacob. BTW, i'm SO jealous of Josh getting to see Garth in concert! I LOVE garth, best concert i've ever been to! Oh, i really like Natasha Bettingfeild right now.
I love anything that gets me up and bustin a move!! You know, the old 70's funky stuff. Play that funky music white boy!! Can't touch this by MC Hammer. Yep, those were the good old days!!
Have you seen Enchanted? Its got a GREAT soundtrack.... Wicked does too!
Post a Comment