Monday, January 14, 2008

Task Completed!

I don't know what it is about waking up in the morning and looking out the window and seeing snow falling down, that just makes me a little bit more happy. I even hate to be in the snow, but I just love the look of it! Or maybe it was the full night of sleep without any interruption that is nice! I started trying to get Bryson to sleep through the night just over a week ago, and I am pleased to say that it only took 3 nights of letting him cry before he started sleeping through the night! But that makes it sound easy, those 3 nights were awful, I hated laying in bed listening to him cry on and off, but it has paid off! Unfortunately now, I wake up to Josh's alarm, which I use to sleep through. But I will take that over waking up 1-2 times a night.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah for you! I also got James to sleep through the night this week. It is nice to wake up and feel refreshed! Good job!

Stacie said...

Hallelujah! That's awesome and so worth it!

Julia Kelly said...

yeah for sleep! I'm sure it won't take long for you to sleep through the alarm again.

Frampton Family said...

Good for you Alexis. I think I will definitely have a hard time waking up with my kids during the night. Hopefully you had a good Christmas. I was glad to be able to see you during the holidays. Love you!

Janelle