Thursday, February 07, 2008

Curls

While we were gone in Nashville, the babysitter put curlers in Megan's hair and took these pictures to share. I think that Megan looked so cute, and she LOVED her curly hair. What a girl!


(Megan's face is covered in pizza sauce, messy!)

10 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

Megan is a curly girly!!!

JACK!E said...

Hey Alexis, I got your blog address from Lindy. I can't believe you live so far away. It must be very different from Utah. Your kids are darling. Oh and I LOVE your hair cut! Looks like you guys are doing well. Check out my blog www.garyandjackie.blogspot.com
~Jackie (Moulton)

The Kelly Family said...

Cute curly hair!!!

Alan and Brandi Cotton said...

Ok, so I didn't realize that I left food all over her face for the picture! Sorry!! ;)

Sarah said...

Where can I get this awesome babysitter? She looks so grown-up with curls. Do the curls stay in very long? Tay has the straightest hair...

Frampton Family said...

I remember the days of curlers. Every little girl loves to be pampered. It looks like Megan loved it. And what a fun babysitter to spend time doing it.

Jessica said...

OH NO the curlers! Lex I am SURE that you remember mom putting those curlers in our hair and wanting us to actually SLEEP with them in! I remember always having a really bad night of sleep when she would do that. It was usually on Saturday night so we would have lots of curls for church on Sunday. I hope that Megan had a WAY better experience. She looks cute with curls.

Alan and Brandi Cotton said...

Megan did have a better experience. She only had them in for 2 hours and then we took them out. Sadly when she woke up for church the next morning the curls were dead.

kileysmom said...

I love the curls! I too remember the days of sleeping in curlers, and it always seemed like one side was so much curlier than the other!

Megan's hair always looks great!

Anonymous said...

Megan looks cute with any hair style! Like Jessie, I remember your mom putting curlers in your hair all the time. Have you tried the pony tail off to one side yet? Maybe the curls need to be sprayed with a ton of hairspray to make them stay curly??? Someday, Megan will look back at all these pictures and you will all have a big laugh! (how 'bout a perm?) Good luck!